Jan 26, 2022
Welcome to episode 81 of Intuitive Queens Podcasy from your Intuition Queen! Today I have a special guest and a name and face you already know because she has been a guest in the first season.
Jolinda Johnson, burnout and peri menopause coach is back again because since we last talk her niche expanded and she became an expert in a topic that is not much talked about and that all women should know more of.
If you want to listen to the first interview I had with Jolinda, you can check episode 44.
In this episode Jolinda and I go straight to the topic and we talk about:
- learning about perimenopause should start at 35, in order to prepare to the changes that menopause will bring
- dropping gender from her business
- discovering through personal experience and her client's, and how how you might start to question issues related to gender and sexuality
- looking at who you want to be
- a time of coming back home and reclaim your power
- debunking myths about menopause
- understanding the changes in your body and prepare
- synpthoms of peri menopause and menopause
- learning how to support your body in the process
- how women's mental health is affected by it
- how this transition, is energetically a point in time where what has been repressed will come to the surface
- becoming your own advocate
Available on all podcast platforms and on my website
Join us and ask us all the questions you want ✨ Sign up to my newsletter not to miss important info!
Sign up here: https://mailchi.mp/08d926913b7d/podcast
GET IN TOUCH!
THE INTUITION QUEEN
Join my FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/discoveryourtruecolours11